What are the different types of Aplastic Anemia?
Anemia is a condition where your skin turns pale due to a serious lack of blood cells. This particular condition can be caused due to a variety of reasons, not all of them fatal. However, Aplastic Anemia can be fatal when not taken heed to in a proper manner. This is a condition where the body is not able to produce enough cells and to that end, leaving your body prone to excessive bleeding, fatigue and vulnerability to infections.
Types of Aplastic Anemia
When it comes to the types of Aplastic Anemia, the factors that we look for are the causes of this condition, not the symptoms because the symptoms are common for the two following types:
1. Acquired Aplastic Anemia: This is one variant of the titular condition that happens to a person in the course of their lifetime. Being the most common type, its underlying causes are not known, all is known are some of the more empirical causes that include the following:
- Chemotherapy drugs exposure: If the chemical combination enters the bloodstream of those who don’t have the malignancy, there might be chances that they would develop aplastic anemia. It is because the chemical combination is used to hamper the growth of cancerous cells and they might hamper the production of healthy cells exploitatively.
- Ionizing radiation: Now, take heed to the word “Ionize”, you can already guess the detriments that this can cause. Exposure to such radiation can cause abnormality in the bone marrow and therefore, can hamper the blood cell production.
- Toxins: There are some toxins that when interact with the blood cells, tend to reduce the effectiveness of the cells. Exposure to them can be detrimental to your health.
- Viral infections: There are certain viruses too that can make this happen.
2. Hereditary Aplastic Anemia: in very rare cases, a person is born with this anemic condition. However, this form of condition is not exclusive. It means that the condition is usually caused as an after effect of other types of disorders. Therefore, if you think that Fanconi Anemia could be like this, you wouldn’t be wrong.
So here it goes- two types of aplastic anemia. Now for the good news, these conditions can be managed if only you look for the best hospitals in India. Once you get access to such medical units, you can get in touch with the best hematologist in India and get the medical issues sorted out.