What are the symptoms of Aplastic Anemia?
Now, we are assured that you are well aware of the type of aplastic anemia and to that end; we are comfortable enough to move on to the symptoms of this condition. However, if you know about anae4mia, then you are also aware of some of the basic conditions that it entails that include:
- Immense fatigue because of the lack of oxygen which is attributed to the lack of blood cells that can hold the said oxygen and transfer it throughout the body.
- Excessive blood loss because of the deficit in the number of platelets which are responsible to clot the blood to prevent loss.
- Vulnerability to infections as the immune system can be compromised in anemic conditions.
Symptoms of Aplastic anemia
Now we know that the blood cells of all types get reduced in this particular condition. Therefore, we are going to take each and every cell and provide you with the answers regarding the symptoms of this disease as comprehensibly succinct as possible.
1. If the red blood cell count is low: if the count of this particular cell type is low, it would
- Reduce the amount of oxygen in your body as there won’t be an adequate amount of hemoglobin.
- You would feel dizzy because of the lack of oxygen.
- Irregular heartbeat that tries to compensate for the lack of oxygen.
- Pallor or pale skin due to lack of red colour of blood.
2. If the count of the white blood cell is low: White blood cells deal with infections, therefore
- Low white blood cells would make the body vulnerable to diseases
- Frequent infections to the body.
- Constant feeling of illness.
3. If the platelet count is low: Platelets are responsible for clotting the blood in case of leakage.
- You should bleed and bruise easily.
- Menstrual bleeds
- Bleeding spots on the skin.
There are also other symptoms that include the following:
- Nausea and rash symptoms
- Severe headaches
- White patches across the oral region.
The treatment of Aplastic Anemia can be quite varied. Therefore, it is prudent to look for the right treatment. You can avail all of it from the best hospitals in India. Once you reach the hospitals, you would be presented with the best hematologist in India who will assist you in any way possible.